Make compost quick, in 2-3 weeks/chamber. Yimby Tumbler Composter New Price: (as of 03/28/2020 23:02 UTC) features two chambers, while one side cures you can fill the other with new waste. It converts your kitchen and yard waste into rich soil enhanced compost.
This is the best seller composter, with more than 85% of customers rating with 4 and 5 stars.
Down here is a useful review from a customer:
The good points:
– This might be the least expensive (or most correctly priced) tumbling composter out there (why do these things cost so much? They’re injection molded plastic.)
– Quality is good. All the parts fit snug without gaps, misaligned holes, or flash/burrs which effect fitments.
– The poles for the base are sturdy
– The plastic is thick enough it should stand up to time in the direct sun
– All you need is a screwdriver and a wrench or pliers (for the nylon lock nuts in the base)
The negative points (or things which make it cost less):
– It would be great if it had a catch pan for compost drippings
– The mounting of the horizontal pole to the base is just one screw through both sections. It would be nice to see it slot into something welded on for more stability
– I think a pole between both long sides of the base, to keep it from spreading with weight, would be a good addition. I may run a tension wire if the base spreads.